Applicants to the Master's Degree program in Religious Studies should normally have a GPA of at least 3.0.
Application materials should include:
- A completed online application form
- Official transcripts from previous colleges and universities the applicant has attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement (1 to 2 pages)
- A writing sample (optional)
- The application fee
- International Students for whom English is a foreign language will need TOEFL or IELTS scores demonstrating English proficiency.
Deadline for Fall admission: June 1
Deadline for Spring admission: December 1
(extensions evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
Applications can be filed online by following this link:
- M.A. program code: 16841
- Certificate program code: 16841C
- 4+1 program code: 168413